HOW TO ROOT AND UNLOCK/OPENLINE SAMSUNG GALAXY Y FOR FREE!!!
DO IT ON YOUR ON RISK!!!
INSTRUCTIONS TO ROOT YOUR SG Y
1. Make sure that your phone is rooted. Rooted means that any applications will be able to access the root folders of your phones. By default, smartphones are designed to restrict any applications to explore the root folders of the device to avoid system errors. The root folders contain necessary data will be needed to run the phones. These data include the OS and the brain of your phone. If you think you haven’t rooted your Samsung Galaxy Y yet, then follow the following to root your smartphone.
Remember, make sure that your battery is charged at least 60%. You also need to make sure that the USB debugging capability of your Samsung Galaxy Y smartphone is enabled. Here’s how...
2. Assuming that you already enabled the USB debugging capability of your phone Download update.zip here:
3. Copy this zip file to an external storage or SD Card.
4. Turn off your phone.
5. Press the Home + Volume Up + Power buttons together to bring the phone in recovery mode.
6. You will know if your phone is in recovery mode, if you have the following...
7. Next, choose update from SD card (where the update zipped file is located). Use the volume down button to scroll down and press the Home button. Then choose the update zipped file and press the Home to begin the update...
8. After the update, choose reboot system now. That’s it, your Samsung Galaxy Y is now rooted.
NOTE: You need to back up everything on your phone. You need to make sure that you have exported everything to an external storage like a memory card. Copy your contacts, images, memos or notes, etc. You may do this with Kies, Samsung’s official smartphone manager.
CLICK HEAR FOR MORE